Our client, is a rapidly expanding operator in the hospitality sector providing accommodation in landmark buildings in superb City locations throughout the UK and Europe in Edinburgh, London, York, Madrid, Barcelona, Prague and Lisbon. They will be opening a property in Paris soon and plan to open many more in key cities of Europe.
They are currently looking to recruit a Finance Director. It is a very exciting time to be joining the company as they are rapidly expanding as their vision is to continue to grow in the UK and Europe.
If you are a competent, successful Finance Director with experience in Europe who is looking to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial fast-paced organisation this would be the perfect opportunity for you.
The Finance Director reports to the Chairman and you will be based in their London Head office. There may a requirement to travel to Europe. The Finance Director is responsible for:
- Production of detailed monthly management accounts
- Maintenance of profit and cash flow forecasts
- Management of the finance team
- Management of the banking relationships
- Internal payroll
- Investment appraisals for new sites in the UK and Europe
- Management of financial matters linked to new sites
- Production of weekly operational data
- Arrangement of insurances
- Management of insurance claims
- Management of HR & legal issues
- Statutory & Company Secretarial duties
- Prepare interim and final reports as an AIM plc
- Responsible for 3 direct reports at head office and European Outsource Control
- Responsible for offering financial guidance and control to general managers
Our client is looking for a Qualified Accountant and someone already operating at Finance Director level with experience of multi-site hotels in the UK and Europe. You will also require substantial post qualification experience, along with ideally early practice experience.
The Finance Director is the key contact for all parts of HMRC, councils, landlords, the border agency, and interaction with Solicitors.
This needs to be an individual who possesses the following attributes:
- Self starter
- Very energetic and heaps of drive
- Strong engagement skills
- People management and development experience
- Has an opinion
- A natural grafter
- Will drive change
- An influencer
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply by sending your CV as a Word document.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly