Junior Sales Manager-CONTRACT CATERING EDUCATION SECTOR
Our client is a large and well established foodservice company. They are a vibrant, forward-thinking company who has a strong presence throughout the UK, turning over £300million.
Operating contracts within Business and Industry, Healthcare and Education they are determined to achieve the highest standards of service and provide innovative fresh food. Due to successes they are now looking for a Business Development Director to drive their London B&I sector.
They are looking to recruit junior sales people to join their Education division to help them to grow it.
They’re quite open-minded as to the ideal candidate’s background and open to consider either: a junior business development manager in contract catering Education; a junior sales person from a different sector of hospitality; an experienced operator in contract catering looking to break into sales.
You’ll be someone who already enjoys fantastic client relations, has strong influencing skills and is well networked. You’ll be bubbly, engaging, energetic, dynamic, driven and self-motivated.
You’re naturally comfortable with words and writing, enabling you to write compelling proposals with style.
This needs to be an individual who has:
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to listen and identify client needs
• A pro-active solution- focused approach
• Drive, determination and ability work alone and within a team
• A highly engaging, energetic, likeable personality
• Strong understanding of blue chip contract catering or a very quick learner if you don’t have experience in this sector
• Excellent written skills
• A strong commercial mind and confident with numbers
• The ability to influence and win trust
• Enjoys working in a fun and productive environment
If you feel that the above-mentioned details meet your skills and experience and the role is of interest to you, please send over your up to date CV in a word document. Only those applicants with suitable skill-sets will be contacted.