Customer Service Assistant
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Assistant's to join our team at Whistlestop at Brunel University.
Due to alcohol being sold in store, all applicants must be over the age of 18.Package description
Term time only contract
Mon - Fri role
15 & 35 hour contract's availableMain responsibilities
- Serving customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Other duties will include cashiering, vending and taking an active part in any unit sales promotions.
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.