We are looking for enthusiastic and talented Cook's to join our highly motivated team in Basingstoke to prepare, assemble, cook menu dishes, providing high quality dishes.Main responsibilities
- To ensure all tasks associated with food production, front and back of house services and any general support services are carried out with due regard to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations.
- Assist in general cleaning of the kitchen, maintaining high standards of hygiene
- Provide high quality service to customers in line with a food service offer
- Previous experience in a kitchen environment
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- Has a proven desire for the delivery of the highest quality of service and food offer obtainable
- Competent to work within or lead, manage and develop the team
- Team player
- A 'Can-do' attitude
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.