Event Manager - Edgbaston
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Event Manager to oversee the logistics and delivery of all Match and non-Match day hospitality operations at Edgbaston.
Edgbaston Stadium is the second largest Cricket stadium in the UK. The venue has been praised by some of the top journalists in cricket as one of the best in the world. Alongside the development of the facilities, the Club has also invested heavily in improving the hospitality experience at Edgbaston. Edgbaston features an array of versatile, modern and luxurious suites and has established itself as a brilliant Conference and Events venue.
In 2016, Edgbaston was awarded ‘Best Venue’ at the prestigious Birmingham Food, Drink and Hospitality Awards enhancing its reputation as one of the leading venues in the Midlands.Package description
£23,000 per annum
To work 5 out of 7 days, in line with business needsMain responsibilities
As Event Manager, you will report into a Senior Event Manager to oversee our busy Conference and Events business. You will focus on the delivery of hospitality to multiple private boxes and hospitality suites for our busy match day and non-match day Conference and Events.
This is a great opportunity for a hands on supervisor who is ready to progress. As Event Manager you will ensure the smooth planning and delivery of a first class service to our clients and customers whilst managing the business needs and performance standards, delivering “The Levy Difference”.Ideal candidate
- Manage food and beverage delivery provision for multiple functions and events
- Must have a ‘can do’ positive, driven attitude
- Have a standards and quality driven management style with excellent communication skills
- Experience in management of complex mix of stakeholders
- Good mix of operational and training experience
- Experience within a Conference and Events Operational role.
- Structured and approachable people management skills
- Respond to the pace of the business in terms of speed of work and productivity
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.