Hospitality Manager - Egham
We are looking for a talented and experienced Hospitality Manager that can lead the team and help enhance our food offer and service.
We need someone with experience in Hospitality Management who can inspire and motivate the team yet retain a hands-on approach to the operations. You will lead the team and build on recent successes to consistently deliver the highest standards of customer service across a wide range of hospitality events.
The role requires someone who is commercially minded with the ability to demonstrate a track record of developing efficient and cost effective processes and that you have first class communication skills and a keen eye for detail.Package description
Up to £28,000
Predominantly Monday - Friday - flexibility required
Lots of development and progression opportunities
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.Main responsibilities
- Ensure that all hospitality services are delivered to the highest standards
- Managing a small, busy team
- Overseeing the function rooms, conference suites and catering for outside events
- Ensure that all customer requirements are delivered in line with Client and Compass’ expectation
- A proactive and confident manager who strives for excellence
- A passion for high end service and food quality
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- To build relationships with a diverse group of clients, customers and colleagues
- Innovative and creative in approach
- Must have an excellent knowledge and experience of working within the events and hospitality department
- Have managed large teams and large functions
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Proven experience in managing successful teams
- Multi-site operational experience in a similar role
- Be able to create bespoke Hospitality packages
- Have experience of stakeholder management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Very flexible in regards to working hours
- Experience of leading and managing teams to deliver results
- Able to work in a pressurised environment and be able to multi- task
- Understanding of P&L accounts
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER