Corporate Hospitality Manager - Canary Wharf
We are recruiting an experienced Hospitality Manager to join this busy high profile contract in the heart of Canary Wharf.
We are looking for a passionate, professional and confident Hospitality Manager to lead and develop the current events and corporate hospitality offer, whilst training and developing the large team and ensuring an exceptional high end service at all times.Package description
£40,000 - £45,000
Opportunity to work at one of our most high profile contracts
Monday - Friday! (flexibility required)
Lots of development and progression opportunities
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.Main responsibilities
- Ensure that all hospitality services are delivered to the highest standards (100+ meeting rooms, event spaces)
- Confident in managing a FOH & BOH team of 60 and a fluctuating team size of casual staff
- Overseeing hospitality budget & P&L
- Must enjoy being hand on and customer facing - visibility and control is essential
- Organising and coordinating a high volume and a wide variety of hospitality requirements and events - from informal and innovative to formal fine dining
- Ensure that all customer requirements are delivered in line with the client and Compass expectation
- Staff development, including training and motivating staff
- Leading innovation and developing creative ideas
- Managing the labour budget & increasing sales
- Experience in managing corporate hospitality and fine dining - either in contract catering OR 5 star/luxury environments
- Exceptional attention to detail, ensuring standards and expectations are met and exceeded
- Experience in managing large teams
- Passion for food and innovation
- Outgoing charismatic personality that will engage team and clients
- Strong and dynamic management style
- Prepared to constantly challenge and improve our current standards and offer
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER