We have an exciting new opportunity for a Night Manager to oversee the operations of one of our client owned staff hotels based in Eakring.
Have you got the passion, drive, experience, flexibility, eye for detail, working to very high standards, the ability to reach results? If this sounds like you, we would love to have you on our team.Package description
- Sunday - Thursday
- Up to £35k dependant on experience
- Possibility of joining the company pension and share scheme
- Free car parking
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores including travel
The Night Manager will be responsible for all operations during the night shift hours, focusing on Front of House (Reception and Security) Operations, Safety, Security and be Incident Controller during hours of work.
They willassist the On Site Management Team with all aspects of the department including but not limited to planning, staffing and adherence to SLA’s in accordance with company policies and Standard Operating Procedures. The Night Manager provides leadership and support to all members of the team ensuring all service streams are compliant to all Company, contractual, legislative, statutory and local requirements, including regular building audits and compliance checksIdeal candidate
- An organised individual able to work on their own initiative on a number of projects
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- A good working knowledge of the Hotel/FM industry with a strong compliance background
- Experience in a corporate security environment
- Experience of Managing colleagues/teams
- SIA/CCTV Licence – training provided if required
- Computer Literate specifically with Microsoft Office
- First Aid at Work Trained – training provided if required
- Experience of Incident Management, Fire procedures
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Flexibility in working hours
- Full driving licence
14forty self-delivers food and hospitality, cleaning, security, guest and business services, and works with trusted partners to deliver other, technical services. Through its provision of a truly integrated service, with a single management point of contact 14forty reduces organisational expenditure on facilities management, drives bespoke service agreements and provides better value for money.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients. Its employees are highly trained and multi-skilled enabling them to fulfil several functions, whilst one point of contact and intelligent management information ensure that performance expectations are exceeded.