National Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our high profile contract. You will be responsible for the Catering, Security and Cleaning across 5 sites across the UK.
You will be developing and leading a team of 4 direct reports, across the 5 sites ranging from Basingstoke, Overton, Bath, Westhoughton and Gateshead.
You will manage the contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to. You will drive food service and innovation, ensuring to exceed new and existing customer and commercial requirements.
We are looking for a strategic Manager who is an experienced innovator who can demonstrate how they have delivered for the client and kept the clients business and our services at the cutting edge of excellent service.Package description
Paying up to £53,000 dependent on experienceMain responsibilities
- Development of strategic client relationships with all stakeholders
- Effective communication to a broad spectrum of client and internal colleagues
- Deliver budgetary profit and achieve targets set
- Plan and implement the strategy of growth and retention of new and existing business in each sector through the development of long term account plans
- Full accountability for the development of the service offer, design and operational scope of service delivery
- All service streams are operating under due diligence and respective H&S standards
- Delivery of quarterly business reviews, monthly & HSE meetings
- Chair and attend project meetings as required
- Previous experience of leading a team to drive change and transform catering services across a number of different locations
- Proven experience in managing large successful teams
- Experience gained in a high end corporate environment with direct responsibility for culinary provision/delivery and client support services
- Strong acumen in Health and Safety, with focus around silver standard audits, allergens and food safety, with a proven track record of achieving 5* food hygiene ratings
- Financial responsibility of high turnover contracts with direct P&L responsibility
- Must have a sound knowledge of the mobilisation and demobilising process with focus around new services, mapping of staff movements and training
- Experience of leading and managing teams to deliver results
- Track record of growing sales and retaining business
- Excellent client communications skills with the ability to present information formally and concisely
14forty, is part of Compass Group PLC, a world-leading food and support services company. We specialise in providing food and a range of support services across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Healthcare & Seniors, Education, Defence, Offshore & Remote, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.