Chef de Partie - Monday - Friday only!
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join our highly motivated and focused kitchen brigade of 4, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients within this prestigious contract. You will help oversee the day to day running of the kitchen and be responsible for stock taking and looking after HACCAP.Package description
Fantastic work life balance: Monday - Friday (6.30am - 3pm)
Excellent training and development opportunities!
A Chef de Partie opportunity not to be missed!Main responsibilities
- To work closely with the other 3 chefs to manage the day to day operation of preparing and cooking varied meals across staff dining and hospitality (400-500 covers a day)
- To be passionate about latest food trends and working with the freshest ingredients
- To comply with company standards and policies at all times
- To ensure the overall management of the food operation including set up and break down of these areas
- To be proactive, professional with a positive and ambitious attitude.
- Superb culinary skill with a huge passion for quality food and ingredients
- High standards and be quality driven
- Committed to food and customer service innovation
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and work well within a team
- Outgoing, passionate, excellent customer service and communication skills are required for this highly visible position
- Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER