Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Hospitality Assistant for Elior you will be expected to:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Responsible for the preparation, delivery and clearing back of Hospitality in numerous locations around Campus.
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Maintain client and Elior UK confidentiality and security at all times
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
As Hospitality Assistant we look for:
- Warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all round communication skills – Essential
- Experience in delivered hospitality service – Essential
- Adaptable, whilst able to conform strictly to Elior UK procedures and operating procedures and rules - Essential
- Ability to establish strong relationships with colleagues and customers and maintain professional image at all times – Essential
- Flexibility with regards to working hours – weekend work is sometimes required as is evening work - Essential
- Methodical, thorough with persistence to see a job through to conclusion - Essential
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole eXperience matters as Hospitality Assistant for Elior we look for:
- Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
- Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
- Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
- Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
- Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.