Hospitality Manager - Birmingham
We are recruiting an experienced and professional Hospitality Manager to join this busy, high-end contract in the heart of Birmingham.
We are looking for a passionate and motivational manager to lead and develop the current fine dining hospitality offer (including events, guest services and meeting room management) managing a small team day to day and reporting into the General Manager.Package description
Up to £22,000 plus benefits and overtime opportunities
Monday - Friday only!
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.Main responsibilities
- Meeting day to day delivery schedule of meeting room refreshments
- To ensure all recharge, billing and financial responsibilities are completed in a timely fashion
- Supervision of team members to ensure all general duties are completed
- Ensure tasks carried out with due regard to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations.
- Ensures all Hospitality and Dining services are delivered to a high standard, replicating a Rosette standard restaurant operation and that of 5* Hotels.
- Effectively manage relationships between Client Services and Hospitality teams
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- Previous experience in managing corporate hospitality and fine dining events
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- Passion for food and innovation
- Strong and dynamic management style
- Prepared to constantly challenge and improve our current standards and offer
- To demonstrate a can?do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER