CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Chester Boyd, a high quality established London caterer with a portfolio of livery and private venues where we cater either as sole caterers or as part of a listing.
Salary Rate: £21,000 per annum, 40 hours per week
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Didier Felix
A great opportunity has arisen for a permanent Supervisor.
- To take overall responsibility for an operation and its smooth running to the standards required in the absence of the General Manager.
- To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care.
- To be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages and other catering requests.
- To ensure all employees in the unit adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
- To establish a committed and motivated Team focused on the delivery of CH&Co values.
- To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work.
- To protect all company property in the unit and maintain all such property in a manner of good and safe repair.Full of personality and energy.
- Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Always presented to a high standard. Customer service focused. Has attention to detail.
- Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties. Has experience of working with small teams.
- 45 hours per week. Monday to Friday occasionally Saturday for function.