3 days left
- Part Time
This is an excellent development opportunity, managing a small operation that offers excellent working hours. We currently have an opportunity for an engaging Chef Manager, with excellent cookery and communication skills to lead the catering operation for for a high profile corporate client in Cork.
The role will suit experienced Chef Managers with excellent market knowledge and passion for food and customer experience.
package includes bonus and access to corporate benefitsMain responsibilities
- Lead the delivery and production of quality food and service for on site customers across breakfast and lunch periods.
- Manage a team of 4 to ensure a high quality service is delivered, providing coaching and training when required.
- Develop a food offering to ensure it consistently meets the needs of our customer
- Manage all aspects of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
- Ensure financial documentation, costings and accountancy of the unit (and those from suppliers) is accurate and within agreed budgeted levels
- Previous experience as a Chef Manager or Head Chef, within a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Experience of managing a team to deliver service excellence
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments and innovations
- Personal innovation and passion for quality food and service
- Experience working in a standards/compliance environment
- Excellent client relationship skills
About the company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
chef manager, chef supervisor, head chef, Ireland, cork, republic of Ireland