Shift Head Chef
6 days left
- Full Time
If you’re an experienced food professional looking for a new challenge and opportunity then this could be the role for you.
Reporting to the catering manager you will take accountability for the operation as the Sift Head Chef based at one of our Corporate Services contracts in West Midlands
- To ensure that all food services is produced to the agreed Client & Company standard through the catering team and in all areas of your responsibility.
- To actively enforce relevant statutory, company and site H&S and FS compliance together with the monitoring of related equipment
- To motivate and lead catering employees to perform their roles to a high standard and in alignment to Sodexo policies and procedures
- To actively seek and identify opportunities for business growth within the contract and to drive sales through the offer of good quality food at the right tariff
- To drive the margin through adhering to the recipes on ROL and using own initiative
- To drive sales through keeping the food offer fresh & up to date
- Ensure the “service” at point of delivery in all of your business is exceeding the standards required and the customer is receiving the best quality service at all times of the day and that the contract is meeting the client objectives in relation to finance and customer satisfaction
- Understand the services that Sodexo offers and the end-to-end process of Sodexo’s operating systems/procedures involved in delivering the services to our client.
- Proven experience in managing and leading a catering function
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments & innovations
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgeting management
- Experienced in adhering to and driving company initiatives
- Experience in leading, and managing a team
- Strong communication, and negotiation skills
- Experience working in a standards /compliance environment
- Relevant catering qualifications and IT literate skills
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
head chef, food services manager