We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Assistant Manager to work with the Manager and deputise in their absence.Main responsibilities
Your role is to assist in developing; leading and managing a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets are not just achieved, but exceeded
You will be customer focused and provide the highest levels of service, whilst delivering operational excellence and financial performance within the store. You will have previous experience of managing a team, with a proven track record of consistently delivering operational excellence.
- Experience in catering & hospitality
- An innovative approach to sales and marketing
- Wide knowledge of food and service styles
- An ability to demonstrate suitable financial acumen and budgetary control
- The ability and enthusiasm to develop and progress with the role
- Computer skills
Instore provides restaurant and cafe food services for many of the UK's most respected and loved retail brands, creating a unique market approach for every client. As part of Compass Group UK and Ireland we offer a specialist retails service, with the backing of one of the world's most successful catering service and hospitality businesses.