We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Bar Assistant to join our team.
To provide an effective and efficient service to customers, ensuring that the environment is comfortable, clean and tidy in line with the minimum required standards. Trust and integrity are paramount as there is a responsibility for handling cash and stock, good attention to detail and accuracy are vital, particularly ensuring compliance with company policy and balancing payments.
This site is closed for 2 weeks over the Christmas period.Ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will be flexible to work evenings and additional over time when required.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Proven experience in a bar environment
- Own transport due to location
- Excellent people skills and able to work as part of a team
- Passionate about customer service
- Good communication skills
- High standards and be quality driven
- A 'Can do' Attitude
- DBS & MOD Baseline Clearance required
About the company
ESS Support Services Worldwide is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.