Pastry Chef de Partie
At Prithvi Restaurant we go above and beyond our customers' expectations to provide a memorable dining experience for every one of our guests. It is the motivation and sheer determination of our employees, which makes the company what it is today.
We are looking for dedicated and passionate individuals who are striving to build their career in the hospitality industry. Standards are exceptionally high at this award-winning restaurant for both the kitchen brigade and the front of house team and relevant experience is of course essential.
Your role as a Pastry Chef de Partie will have a passion for creating high quality desserts in a fine dining environment. Previous experience in chocolate work and the ability to show creativity and a desire to learn and develop your pastry skills are essential.
As Pastry Chef de Partie you will be expected to take responsibility for the effective execution of the dishes in the section ensuring consistent presentation and the highest standards are achieved at all times.
We are looking for enthusiastic individual who possess the right attitude and passion to drive this exciting new challenge forward and wow our guests!
If you have the following, then we want to hear from you:
• Worked in quality restaurants environments - experience is essential, although we will provide you with full support
• A passion for pastry with a desire to learn and work hard
• Amazing attention to details and highly creative
• Calm under pressure
• Flexible to the kitchen life
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Drive to be the best of the best & be a part of a top class team passionate about guest experiences
What can we offer:
• permanent full-time position for the right candidate
• competitive salary
• meals on duty
• 28 paid holidays
• annual holiday over Christmas and new year