Client Support Services Assistant
1 day left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a Client Support Services Assistant with a 'can-do' attitude.Main responsibilities
- To respond quickly and efficiently to last minute requests
- Ensure all equipment is clean and well maintained when in use and to the correct standard. Reporting any defects immediately.
- Set up conference rooms in accordance with room booking as soon as they are free to be arranged. This includes setting up / checking audio visual equipment, arranging furniture.
- To assist clients with any technical issues they may have in using our own, or their equipment.
- Being responsible to cover sickness and annual leave absence of the Meeting room support team
- To maintain inventories of audio visual and other training equipment regularly leased to clients.
- To ensure store rooms are kept well organised and that all equipment is in good condition
- To be responsible for ordering stationary supplies and stocks.
- Assisting the client with boxes and materials.
- Ensure successful relationships with customer/client colleagues and management team.
- Respond politely and courteously to all customers and client
- Consistently provide a professional service
- Respond quickly and efficiently to customers needs
- Ensure all deliveries are to the required standard and on time
- Attend meetings with the facilities, AV team, take notes plus advise and action when required
- Support events controlling microphone audio levels, AV switching etc. while also documenting licensable items like audio played.
- Be pro-active, responsible and flexible to the needs of the business
- Treat all colleagues in a polite and courteous manner giving full co-operation to any colleague requiring assistance in the same way
- Work part of a team a project a professional image at all times
- Highlight training needs to your line manager when appropriate
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and great service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.