Night Chef De Partie
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef De Partie for a high volume and high profile unit based in Hatfield.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Chef De Partie to work closely within a highly experienced Chef Manager.
You will be preparing the highest standard of food for the breakfast and lunch service serving c1200 staff onsite.
For the right candidate we offer fantastic career development programmes and management training opportunities. We encourage our staff to be the best they can be and support future career aspirations.Package description
- 5 days out of 7 - Night shifts, 8pm - 3am
- Uniforms supplied
- Possibility of joining the company pension and share scheme
- Free car parking
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores including travel
To work closely with the Chef Manager to aid in the night operation and control procedures of the kitchen and all the food operations at all times, whilst complying with company standards and policies. To ensure the overall management of the food operation including set up and break down and operation of these areas.
You need to be proactive, professional with a positive and ambitious attitude. If you put in the work you will be recognised.Ideal candidate
- Superb culinary skill with a huge passion for quality food and ingredients
- High standards and be quality driven
- Committed to food and customer service innovation
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and work well within a team
- Outgoing, passionate, excellent customer service and communication skills are required for this highly visible position
- Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on leading the market in creating contemporary food service solutions for business and Industry workplace clients. We bring great service and exceptional culinary creativity and flair to employee restaurants, delis, cafes and executive dining rooms; from the tea room to the board room and everything in between.