Salary/Hourly Rate: £9.13 per hour
Working Pattern: 37.5 hours per week, Shift 6.30am to 2.30pm or 1pm to 9pm on a rota, 5 days out of 7
Contract Type: Permanent, full-time
Contact Name: Mark Palos
A great opportunity has arisen for a Commis Chef.
- To prepare and present food to the highest standards, as directed by the Head Chef / Sous Chef. To clean and maintain cleanliness of kitchen work and assist all Chefs as and when required.
- Ensure designated area is ready for the start of service
- Carry out all cleaning duties allocated in accordance with the unit cleaning schedule
- Carry out mise-en-place
- Monitor stockholding of perishable items delegated, and rotate stock effectively
- Adhere to all Company and contract rules and regulations
- Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- We are looking for someone who is willing to always push culinary boundaries
If you want to work with great people and quality fresh ingredients – APPLY TODAY