Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.Package description
Monday to Friday role
Excellent career progressionMain responsibilities
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and dynamic Assistant Manager to join our highly motivated and focused front of house team, at American Express, Burgess Hill. This challenging opportunity will be working with the Manager and deputising in his/her absence, whilst motivating and develop staff to deliver a quality standard of service.Ideal candidate
- Previous experience in a similar role/environment
- Excellent people skills, able to motivate, lead and develop a team
- Passion about food and customer service
- Knowledge about food and customer service
- Good financial and commercial acumen
- High standards and be quality driven
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- An eye for detail
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- A 'Can do' attitude
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.