5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced professional Chef to join our team on Bateaux, the capital's leading dining cruise experience on the Thames, we combine quality, superb entertainment and spectacular views from the river, our unique dining cruises capture the excitement of London from a truly special perspective. This role would suit a Chef with a restaurant and banqueting background who likes to lead a team and manage a business. Creating an experience for the customer we need someone who and can bring innovation and creativity to the plate. Working in a truly unique environment this role offers an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Chef to lead the team.
For more information on working at Sodexo in the culinary team Chef and Culinary Careers
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France, The Open Championship, RHS Chelsea Flower Show and the Rugby World Cup.
- Lead the team to be successful, driving engagement and ensuring a happy, focussed workforce of 10.
- Continuously exceeding the expectations of service delivery for 125,000 guests per annum
- Designing menus and ensuring creativity and profitability.
- Taking autonomy to run the kitchen from a day to day operational view
- Able to interpret and utilise commercial and financial information to ensure costs and expenditure are controlled
- Passion for creating an exceptional experience
- Experience delivering high volume banqueting operations
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Brigade management experience