Business Support Manager (Catering/Craft Development)
4 days left
- Part Time
This is a really exciting opportunity to develop your catering career. We require a Business Support Manager with proven experience and passion for the food services sector to provide regional support across 53 schools within our Government Schools business. In this role, you will assist the Account Management Team to efficiently oversee consistent service delivery, food innovation and offer development.
This role will provide an excellent step into a regional or account manager role and will require travel across the South of England (London, Kent, M4 Corridor) so flexibility and travel is required as part of the role.
Plus bonus incentiveMain responsibilities
- Assist the Account Manager in the consistent delivery of client services (catering and craft) across various schools, working closely with teams in regards to food offer development, compliance and quality.
- Support the central development team to develop and deploy new service offers.
- Provide a high consistence level within student services against the agreed service level agreement / KPI’s and specification, for both qualities and financial target.
- Develop and embrace the “one team” culture across all service provision on-site and the directly provided by Sodexo on-site (catering, hospitality, cleaning)
- Fostering long term profitable relationships and negotiating client contracts to increase new business opportunities by delivering operational excellence
- Provide direction and expertise to the operating area by promoting Sodexo strategies and best business practices in order to uphold the Company mission and values
- Motivate and lead teams to achieve their objectives and the Sodexo strategy
- Proven craft experience in catering services and committed to regional travel across multiple sites
- Experience in a similar role, unit management or senior chef position.
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering development & innovations
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgeting management.
- Experience in adhering to and driving company initiatives.
- Good communication and engagement skills.
- Experience working in a standard /compliance environment
About the company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Catering, Head Chef, Chef, Chefs, Mobile Chef, Relief Chef, Area Chef, Regional Chef, Development Chef, business support manager, assistant Account manager, south England, London, kent, swindon