We are looking for an enthusiastic Bar/Retail Supervisor to join our team.Main responsibilities
- To be responsible for the care & security of all company & client property, cash, stock & equipment under your supervision and report and defects or issues to your Line Manager
- To work flexibly, assist colleagues outside of your usual work area and attend off site meetings and training courses as required
- To complete rotas & timesheets ensuring labour is scheduled to maximise sales opportunities and in line with budgeted labour to sales targets
- To provide the highest level of customer service by role modelling the ESS Way values and behaviours at all times to colleagues, customers & clients
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for working in a retail environment
- An excellent communicator, able to motivate and develop others
- High standards of personal hygiene
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a retail environment
- Previous supervisory experience
- IT literate
- Basic mathematical skills
- Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements including attending off site meetings
- Able to undertake a range of manual duties
ESS Support Services Worldwide is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors. It currently employs in excess of 30,000 employees in over 45 countries, with around 10,000 of those based in the UK.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food and support services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.