Area Manager – Exciting Late Night Bar Group - Cambridge
Superb opportunity to join this growing, well-funded expanding group of late night bars. Well-funded, private equity backed with expansion plans to open in major cities and large business corporate areas. There are a mixture of different brands throughout our client’s company, currently with 13 sites the South East regions, London and the South coast. This growing and innovative company have plans to roll out one of their quality late night venues which offers craft beer, food and live sports.
There is real variety across the different brands all with structured management teams including a sales and marketing team in each site.
This role offers real progression for the right candidate as the company grows, working closely alongside the Managing Director. There is a real entrepreneurial vibe throughout the group.
If this sounds interesting and you meet the criteria below, please send us your CV for consideration for this great Area Manager role.
You will be able to demonstrate capabilities of managing these key responsibilities:
- To oversee all aspects of the multi-site operation.
- Liaising with the Managing Director and senior Operations team to ensure the business objectives and the priorities of the company are met.
- Assisting in the recruitment and training of General Managers
- Overseeing completion of departmental audits and standard checks.
Be comfortable in managing the below financial responsibilities:
- Manage the business to ensure bars and food service meet budgetary targets, sales margins and profit
- Adopt a planned approach to cost control to include wage forecasts that meet the need of the business (flexibility in relation to sales)
- Focus on sales through actively promoting, developing and growing the business.
- Liaise with the Marketing Department to promote function and event business
- To ensure security of stock and cash
And have the following:
- Multisite experience within late night operations
- Hands on approach and learns through experience
- Have real passion for late night operations
- Area Management experience overseeing 6-8 Management teams
- Experience in Managing DJ’s and live acts (desirable but not essential)
- Minimum 2 years Area Management experience
Please send your CV over in Word format
Unfortunately due to the number of applications, we will only contact Area Managers with the relevant experience