Chef de Rang
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Chef De Rang (Head Waiter) and do you have corporate Fine Dining experience? One of our most prestigious clients are looking for a Chef De Rang to look after exclusive private clients. You will be working in a newly refurbished highly acclaimed restaurant. If you have a passion for hospitality and are hungry for progression and development then this is the role for you. Apply now!Package description
Chef De Rang
Prestigious restaurant in the heart of London!
Excellent Salary and Career progression for the right Candidate
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHERMain responsibilities
- You will be responsible for making sure al 'mis-en-place is completed properly bit prior to and after each shift.
- To assist in the operation of an effective Reservations program.
- Contribute to the achievement of margins at targeted levels through upselling and control and reporting of wastage.
- Ensuring all items consumed by guests are correctly charged and all stocks are controlled in line with audit procedures.
- To manage all payment transactions in accordance with outlined policies and procedures and to handle all transactions with diligence, honestly an integrity.
- Proven experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent people skills and good communication skills
- Open to development and career progression
- Have a passion for food and customer service
- Knowledge about products promotion and sales
- Be able to address and resolve customer complaints
- Have a 'can-do' attitude at all times
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.