CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Lusso, our specialist division providing the very finest food and service standards to exciting clients in the city of London and beyond. Services include fine dining, hospitality and bespoke staff catering.
Hourly Rate: £10.50 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Robert Haigh-McLane
A new role within the department, working with the duty managers and hospitality supervisor, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the hospitality and events department.
Tea / Coffee service
Formal lunches/dinners – up to 200 people
Canapé & drinks receptions
- Will need to ensure pantries are left clean and tidy
- Ensure any team members fulfil there H&S responsibilities.
- Ensure standards are followed
- Regular communication with the duty Manager
- Ability to deal with clients and customers
- Some basic AV skills may be required
- Ability to prioritise
- Able to deal with change quickly
- Comply with opening and closing procedures
- To ensure security of all stock
- Ensure services are provided to a high standard at all times in terms of food presentation cleanliness & customer service, Servery.
- Briefing staff daily regarding duties before shift starts, menu content, shift Special Requirements, cleaning duties & any health & safety issues.
- Checking all cleaning duties have been completed and signed off on the cleaning schedule.
- Ensure all staff is signed in and out.
- Monitor services throughout the day, utilizing and reorganizing staff to ensure efficient service
- Record all relevant information in the Shift handover book daily to communicate effectively with other members of the management staff.
- To assist the duty manager with weekly stock takes if required.
- To always treat staff with respect when managing there Performance on shift.
- Complete Daily & weekly wastage sheets.
- To ensure all Law society staff, clients and their guests are greeted and attended to in a professional, efficient and discreet manner.
- To ensure effective communication with the hospitality management team and service delivery team
- To provide feedback to the Duty Manager on any client comments or special requests made by the clients and their guests.
- Ensure that all rooms are laid out in accordance with the user’s requirements
- To hold regular ‘Event Briefings’ with the hospitality delivery team
- To actively run events ensuring the correct standards are met and event procedures are followed from start to finish
- Undertake regular checks to ensure that all meeting rooms are clean and hospitality services are presented to the highest standards and the client's satisfaction.
- Adhere to the company security procedures and maintain client confidentiality at all times.
- To carry out any reasonable request made by the management, outside normal duties, but within the scope of the job.
- Can show examples of leadership
- Previous hospitality & events service experience
- Excellent communication