Here at ESS – part of the Compass Group family – we are market leaders in the provision of catering, retail, leisure and support services in the Defence, Government & Offshore sector. This allows us to work in some of the most historic and iconic locations across the British Isles.Main responsibilities
We are currently looking for a Helpdesk Operative to join our team. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Responds to incoming phone calls and resolves questions within specified timescales using scripts and standard call response dialogue.
- Record any signs of dissatisfaction and escalates accordingly.
- Respond to all email and personal communications in a concise and professional manner
- Ensure timescales are met or exceeded
- Accountable for the completion of standard or non-standard tasks, within the scope of the function
- Delivers activities to support operational objectives for their role
- Makes decisions within parameters set by Supervisor/Manager, using job/specialist experience
- Interacts with client or users around specific work efforts and deliverables
- Offers support and guidance to less experienced team members.
- Good working knowledge/experience of a helpdesk environment
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills and good telephone manner
- Good Team Player
- Strong IT literacy skills
- Good numerical skills
- Interest in Health & Safety would be beneficial
About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.