We are looking for an experienced Cleaning Supervisor to help build and develop our team, ensuring we deliver a first class cleaning service and exceed client expectations. You will be managing a team of cleaners and you will be responsible for all aspects of the cleaning service within your area. You will maximize the performance of your team, leading by example and setting high standards and ensuring the service is operated safely, hygienically and to contractual specifications.
Please note all candidates must have lived within the UK for the last 5 years.Main responsibilities
The main objective of this position is to help and support the Unit Manager in supervising the team and delivering high standards. You will have specific responsibility for certain aspects of the business.
- You will need to work well as part of a team
- Be friendly and have a positive 'Can-do' attitude
- Communication and good conduct are key to working effectively
- Standards driven with a hands on management style
- Self motivated and able to work in a busy environment
- Computer literate
- Good command of the English Language
ESS Support Services Worldwide is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.