Retail Manager- Milton Keynes
Retail Manager-Milton Keynes- £20K+Bonus+Benefits
Monday- Friday (Occasional weekends)
Subsidised on-site parking available
Are you looking for a role where you can make your mark? Are you looking for a Management position where you will be empowered to be the best you can be?
We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Manager to join the Healthcare team in Milton Keynes as a Retail Manager. As Retail Manager you will report into the Regional Manager and will oversee a small Retail store with some support across other units as needed. You will look after a small team, support their drive for customer service excellence and their learning and development. You will drive sales, quality and ensure each customer leaves with a smile. You will be a hands on Manager.
What is on offer?
A competitive salary, bonus and perks at work benefits are available for the right person. Perks at work includes up to 55% cinema discounts and retail discounts.
A supportive working environment, a professional career plan, autonomy to make a difference. You will be an ambassador for Compass and will be supported and given the tools needed to become an excellent Retail Manager.
You will be working for a FTSE 100 Organisation, joining us at an exciting time of growth.
Perks at work DiscountsMain responsibilities
- Ensuring the overall management of the operations, including set up, break down and operation of these areas.
- To inspire the team to deliver exceptional service to our clients and guests through Compass and the brand standards
- Facilitating day to day clients and operations, ensuring that we are meeting expectations and consistently ‘Winning One Customer at a Time’
- Demonstrating full alignment to the vision and values by doing the right things and celebrating successes
- Creating and living the Retail and Compass Brands in everything we do
- Proven experience in managing small teams in a similar environment
- Good IT Skills
- Excellent financial acumen
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Good knowledge and experience of working with food
- People Management
- Results Orientation
- Holding others accountable
- Understanding Customers
If you have the above skills and attributes and are looking for that next step then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or contact Hannah Bassett, Hannah.Bassett@compass-group.co.uk for more information.
About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate at delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises of a number of high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in house brand