Front of House Supervisor
Host is a fresh food company with a number of contracts in the education and healthcare industry a business built around passionate, professional people who seek a level of empowerment to enable them to make their statement in the world of contract catering food and service
Hourly Rate: £8.50 per hour
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday/ 37.5 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Stephen Stone
We are looking for an experienced front of house supervisor. Someone with a strong customer service and retail background preferably in the catering hospitality trade.
To take overall responsibility for an operation and its smooth running to the standards required in the absence of management.
- To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
- To be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages and other catering requests
- To ensure all employees in the unit adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
- To establish a committed and motivated Team focused on the delivery of CH&Co values
- To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work
- To protect all company property in the unit and maintain all such property in a manner of good and safe repair.
- Full of personality and energy.
- Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Always presented to a high standard.
- Customer service focused
- Has attention to detail
- Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.
- Has experience of working with small teams.
- Able to supervise in managers absence.
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.