Training Suite Coordinator
We are currently looking for a Training Suite Coordinator with a 'Can-do/ Attitude to join our team.Main responsibilities
- Setting up rooms to the required high standards following LEAP report sheets, and ensure any changes are matched with the course sheets.
- Checking that all equipment requirements are in the rooms such as flip charts, course equipment and that the stationary box is filled along with monthly sound and VGA testing.
- Check projectors are in full working order to include lamp life monitoring.
- Remove all empty course work boxes/crates and any rubbish which has been left over.
- Check-off course work delivery and set up in post room in day order, delivering to rooms along with collection to post room or warehouse
- Be involved with stock and special course requirements
- Care must be taken when moving furniture to prevent damage
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent team player
- Flexible “can-do” approach
- Warm friendly and helpful approach
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Well-presented and helpful
- Enjoys communicating
- Able to deal with client requests
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.