We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Restaurant Manager to run a brand new restaurant opening up within a well known retail store.
This is a unique opportunity allowing the Restaurant Manager to bring in their own ideas and develop a new team from scratch.
Have you got passion, drive, experience, flexibility, an eye for detail, work to very high standards and the ability to meet results? If so, we would love to have you on our team!Package description
- £26k - £30k dependant on experience
- Possibility of joining the company pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores including travel
- Great transport links
As Restaurant Manager you will be expected to manage and motivate a trained team with the appropriate skills to ensure budget targets are achieved.
To be customer focused and financially astute to achieve company and client objectives. To provide the highest level of client and customer service, and assistance in the smooth operation of the restaurant.Ideal candidate
- Management experience within high volume public catering and Restaurant operations
- The ability to build and lead an effective team
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Results orientated and motivated to achieve measurable results
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality, targets and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- A 'Can-do', enthusiastic attitude
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- Ability to deal with both internal and external customers