We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to oversee all the daily operations for a conference centre in Kettering.
The centre can hold conferences for up to 1000 people as well as weddings, dinner dances and exhibitions.
You will be passionate about providing 1st class customer service, responsible for training a developing your team whilst ensuring all the contractual terms are being met.Package description
- Up to £30K dependant on experience
- 40 hours per week 5 days out of 7
- Free Parking
- Possibility of joining the company pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores including travel
- Take responsibility for the logistical planning and costing of event, including suppliers, staff and 3rd party contractors
- Demonstrate knowledge of events management with a focus on innovation, standards and market awareness
- Ensure all client hospitality is delivered to the correct standard and look to up sell to increase revenue.
- Ensure that labour planning and targets are agreed and met for all events.
- People Management experience
- excellent communication skills
- Results Orientation
- Understanding of customer needs
- Ensure that all direct reports are aware of their responsibilities towards our client requirements.
- Proven experience in managing successful teams
- Single site operational experience in a similar role
- Previous budget management and/or profit & loss responsibility
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers