We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join the team at our contract at Kettering Conference Centre. The ideal Chef Manager must have excellent craft skills, be creative, passionate and love offering good food and excellent customer service with the assistance of a motivated team.
Have you got the passion, drive, experience, flexibility, eye for detail, working to very high standards, the ability to reach results? If this sounds like you, we would love to have you on our team.Package description
- 5 days out of 7, 40 hours per week
- Up to £27k depending on experience
- Possibility of joining the company pension and share scheme
- Free car parking
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores including travel
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers.Main responsibilities
Catering for events and conferences you will be responsible for all of the back and front of house operations.
The chef manager will be responsible for the P&L accounts, stock take, ordering and will be expected to build excellent relationships with the clients.
The chef manager will be expected to work to very high standards, catering for buffets, sit down 3 course meals serving up to 400 people and hot and cold food offerings on event days.
- Strong cooking skills
- The ability to guide, mentor and train a team to maximise their potential
- Good team player & able to get on with others
- Ability to communicate clearly face to face with clients & colleagues and build strong relationships
- Passionate, committed, and honest individual who is a motivated self-starter with excellent people skills and always works to very high standards
- Attention to detail is essential
- Sound health and safety knowledge
Eurest Services, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars and shops. The business also provides the full spectrum of soft and hard Facilities Management services, from technical support, building maintenance and supply logistics to hotel services, transport, pest control and communications