CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Ampersand, an experienced player specialising in bespoke catering at some of the UK's most iconic venues and visitors attractions.
Salary Rate: £26,000 per annum
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Bruno Milin
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To ensure that all the unit standards, HACCP, administration, cash control, stock control and quality service standards in accordance with CH&Co and Venue policies and procedures
- Organise work throughout the venue in a manner that facilitates efficient customer service and profitable operations
- To ensure that all front of house presentation & point of sale materials are correct and descriptive menus accompany all dishes and adequately represent the dish they support.
- To strive to continually exceed customer expectations and provide excellent customer care, with particular attention to details without compromise
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of food and beverage and operate with a focus on innovation, high quality standards and market awareness
- To maintain excellent personal presentation and hygiene at all time
- To develop professional relationship with clients from pre-meeting (with Event sales Executive when possible) to tastings (whenever requested) before any event to ease and facilitate communication during events
- To ensure all employees in the unit adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
- To ensure through effective communication, that all unit employees consistently demonstrate an excellent level of customer care, selling techniques, merchandising skills and knowledge of current promotions
- To ensure induction, training, promotion, performance management, development and discipline of all employees occurs in the Hospitality dept. in accordance with company employment and equal opportunities policies. Appropriate records must be kept.
- To establish a committed and motivated Team focused on the delivery of CH&Co & Ampersand values
- To liaise on budget variances or targets with Line Manager
- Controlling wage costs and labour resources with minimum use of agency personnel.
- To ensure that all purchases are for fresh ingredients and are from nominated suppliers using purchasing policy and price file on company intranet
- To maximise profit conversion through ensuring tight control of resources and cash control.
- To protect all venue or company property in the venue and maintain all such property in a manner of good and safe repair.
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.