Regional Manager London
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
Here at Chartwells, we are market leaders in the provision of catering, retail, leisure and support services within the education sector.
Which means that we are always on the look at for new and exciting talent and this new opportunity is no different – Regional ManagerMain responsibilities
As our Regional Manager, you will lead and develop your team of Unit Managers within a geographical region to provide exceptional service to our clients.
You will also manage client and stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring contractual compliance and adherence to company policies. Accurately review business performance and ensure the delivery of key financial targets
Maintain and develop contract reporting and monitoring to contractual requirements captured in the Monthly Contract Performance Report, work closely with the Client to deliver value through improved management of contracts to help drive service excellence and customer advocacy.Ideal candidate
What we are looking for in applications;
- Excellent understanding of Catering Management, Service level Specification and performance management delivery.
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Evidence of understanding and ability to lead complex and multiply services
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written
For more information on working for the Compass Group, and in particular this positon please contact Nathan Rackham-Wood either by email – Nathan.email@example.com or phone 07917 587109