Data & Pricing Analyst (Business Intelligence/Revenue Management) with Scandinavian language skills
Did you ever wonder what drives consumers’ purchase decisions? Are you passionate about data? Do you want to use your analytical skills to provide business and pricing insights for a major consumer brand? If so, then we would like to get to know you!
We are currently looking to recruit an analyst who can join our client’s dynamic team in London to serve their international clients.
As an analyst you will have the opportunity to use your analytical skills while working on large sets of financial data. At the same time, you will get experience in strategy development and client engagement. You will perform statistical data analyses using state- of-the-art econometric techniques (via scientific programming language) to detect demand patterns, elasticities, and trading relationships between products. Learning our strategic approach to pricing, drives the analytical insights and strategies that yield optimal gross profit for our clients. In addition to presenting pricing strategies to various stakeholders, you will be involved in identifying opportunities for improving performance and offering recommendations for future action on a broad range of operational issues.
Whether you are just starting your career or are looking to make a move, our rapidly growing London office will provide you an environment to grow. You will be joining a team with a high technical aptitude, that is confident in engaging with the clients’ stakeholders and is eager to drive optimal results.
Key Requirements Essential
• Familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Finish /Swedish /Danish
• Ability to travel
• Right to work in the UK
• A scientific programming language-- preferably SQL.
• Consulting experience
• Experience with the hospitality, food service and/or retailing sectors
Associates will enjoy:
• A rapidly growing, global firm with industry-leading results
• An entrepreneurial spirit and management team
• Professional growth through challenging assignments and internal mobility
• Competitive compensation and benefit packages
• An intellectual climate focused on solving client problems