We currently have an exciting opportunity for a very experienced Chef Manager to manage one of our B&I sites based in Burton-on-Trent. The ideal Chef Manager must have excellent craft skills, be creative, passionate and love offering good food and excellent customer service with the assistance of a motivated team.
Have you got the passion, drive, experience, flexibility, eye for detail, working to very high standards, the ability to reach results? If this sounds like you, we would love to have you on our team.Package description
- Monday - Friday
- Uniforms supplied
- Possibility of joining the company pension and share scheme
- Free car parking
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores including travel
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers.Main responsibilities
The Chef Manager will be managing a team of 4 front and back of house staff. The Chef Manager will be responsible for all back office work whilst building excellent relationships with the clients. The Chef Manager will be expected to work to very high standards, catering for up to 400 covers per day offering a breakfast and lunch service all from fresh produce. The chef manager will support the team in the delivery of excellent customer service, food quality and operational excellence. This is a great opportunity for someone to show off their craft skills.Ideal candidate
- Strong cooking skills
- The ability to guide, mentor and train a team to maximise their potential
- Good team player & able to get on with others
- Ability to communicate clearly face to face with clients & colleagues and build strong relationships
- Passionate, committed, and honest individual who is a motivated self-starter with excellent people skills and always works to very high standards
- Attention to detail is essential
- Sound health and safety knowledge
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on leading the market in creating contemporary foodservice solutions for business and workplace industry clients. We bring great service and exceptional culinary creativity and flair to employee restaurants, delis, cafes and executive dining rooms; from the tea-room to the board room and everything in between.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.