Chef de partie
Chef de Partie @ London City Moorgate
As Chef de Partie you will assist in the preparation and presentation of innovative and high quality food in line with Company objectives and client requirements
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Chef de Partie for Elior you will be expected to:
- Prepare and cook daily offers
- Support members of the kitchen team as required in line with Company procedures.
- Ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures.
- Support in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge, and maintaining a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control.
- Be responsible for collecting and checking deliveries as required and placing them in the appropriate storage areas.
- Be responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness of all areas
Skills, experience and qualifications
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
City and Guilds Level 2 (7100-12) or NVQ levels 1,2 and 3 or BTEC National Certificate in hospitality.
Certificate in Food Hygiene.
As a Chef de Partie we expect the following:
- Warm, friendly & genuine character with excellent all round communication skills
- Adaptable, whilst able to follow to Elior UK procedures
- Establish positive relationships with all & maintain a professional image
- To maintain high quality service whilst working within operating procedures
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole experience matters at Elior we look for someone who shares the same values:
- Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others
- Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty
- Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions
- Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results with a “can-do” attitude
- Responsibility: takes responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are followed
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Straight Day shifts.
Contact in the first instance by email with a CV and covering letter to both:
Ewart Joseph, Head Chef – firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine Cox, General Manager – christine.cox@bankofeng;land.co.uk