Junior Sous Chef
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As a 2nd Chef for Elior you will
- Support proactive management and development of the kitchen team in order to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, Customer and Client.
- Prepare and present high quality food in line with Elior UK objectives and client requirements, in line with budget controls.
- Support with internal and external communications, effectively communicating relevant information to the kitchen team.
- Ensure operational activities meet requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and employees.
- Assist in maintaining, ordering and control of food stocks within budget and using nominated suppliers.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
City & Guilds 1 & 2 or NVQ equivalent
Would suit a strong Chef de Partie wanting to advance their position…
As a 2nd Chef we expect the following:
- Warm, friendly & genuine character with excellent all round communication skills
- Adaptable, whilst able to follow to Elior UK procedures
- Establish positive relationships with all & maintain a professional image
- To maintain high quality service whilst working within operating procedures
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole experience matters at Elior we look for someone who shares the same values:
- Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others
- Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty
- Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions
- Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results with a “can-do” attitude
- Responsibility: takes responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are followed
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Straight Day shifts.
Contact in the first instance by email with a CV and covering letter to both:
Ewart Joseph, Head Chef – firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine Cox, General Manager – christine.cox@bankofeng;land.co.uk
Apply for Junior Sous Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly