Monday to Friday Hospitality Assistant
This hospitality catering assistant role has arisen at one of our long serving sites within our B & I division. This is a busy site that demands exemplary service standards and working as a part of a dedicated team looking after 30+ client and conference rooms
City of London Law firm, EC4V
Summary of Role
Our hospitality catering assistant is responsible for greeting and serving customers in a professional, warm, friendly and genuine manner. Also responsible for preparing and serving a range of beverages and foods in line with client requirements and Elior UK standards.
Profile Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Hospitality Assistant you will
• Maintain highest standards of delivery for all conference areas and set ups.
• Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
• Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
• Always impeccable and well presented in full uniform when on duty
• Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
• Maintain client and Elior UK confidentiality and security at all times
Knowledge and Skills
As Hospitality Assistant for Elior we look for:
• Warm, friendly and genuine personality with excellent communication skills
• Ability to establish strong relationships with colleagues and customers and maintain professional image at all times
• Methodical , with thorough persistence to see a job through to conclusion
• A flexible approach to working evening functions – dinner, canapé parties etc.
• The ability to work as a team player and also under own initiative
Experience and Qualifications
As hospitality assistant we look for
• Hospitality & event experience in a similar role
• Must be eligible to work within the UK
• Excellent communication skills and command of English language
• Flexibility with regards to working hours
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole eXperience matters, in the role you must be able to demonstrate:
• Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
• Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
• Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
• Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
• Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.
Flexible hours to suit business needs Monday to Friday (between 7am and 10pm)
37.5 hours per week occasionally additional hours may be available
Benefits Salary & Benefits
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
Closing date 31/10/2017
The pleasure and well-being we bring to customers is the fundamental motivating force in our business. We underpin our passion for food and service with investment in resources to drive best practice, compliance with the highest standards and continual improvement. We aim to be the company people can rely on most for great food, but also for food that is safe and healthy, sustainably produced and ethically sourced.
And vitally we believe that exceptional care for customers happens because our employees are cared for themselves. We are a company where people learn and develop outstanding skills -- for life.
This is what Elior is all about: the whole experience.
Highly skilled, caring people operating in strong teams, on site and behind the scenes, empowered to focus entirely on the needs of customers