CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Chester Boyd, a high quality established London caterer with a portfolio of livery and private venues where we cater either as sole caterers or as part of a listing.
Hourly Rate: £8-9 dpending on experience
Contract Type: Casual
Contact Name: Paul Moncrieff
A great opportunity has arisen for a Supervisor.
To take overall responsibility for an operation and its smooth running to the standards required in the absence of management.
- To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
- To be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages and other catering requests
- To ensure all employees in the unit adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
- To establish a committed and motivated Team focused on the delivery of CH&Co values
- To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work
- To protect all company property in the unit and maintain all such property in a manner of good and safe repair.
- Full of personality and energy.
- Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Always presented to a high standard.
- Customer service focused
- Has attention to detail
- Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.
- Has experience of working with small teams.
- Able to supervise in managers absence.
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.