We are currently looking for an experienced M&E Scheduler for one of our 14forty contracts based in Bridgend. You will be responsible for scheduling of team engineers to ensure all general duties are completed to appropriate standards to support the efficient running of a contract.Package description
- £22k - £26k dependant on experience
- Monday - Friday
- Possibility of joining the Compass pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores including travel
- To manage day to day running of Engineers diaries.
- To Receive Data from Helpdesk for reactive works and issue jobs via the existing CAFM (QFM) system to PDA interface to engineers.
- To schedule PPM works for month slotting into available spaces with engineers against reactive needs to ensure cost effectiveness of engineering staff available time schedule.
- To manage between 5 to 10 on going workforce schedules.
- To manage all sub-contractors PPM works
- To update Helpdesk to add closure off works for reactive.
- To close all PPM scheduled works via CAFM system, upload all data sheets to CAFM / central engineering system.
- To manage day to day queries from engineers, supply requests for materials and updating SLA to event.
- Previous experience of supervising teams within a similar environment
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
- Criminal Records Bureau security checks required where applicable in accordance with Employment Law and Legislation
- Support service skills and experience depending on the role you carry out
- Security checks
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
14forty self-delivers food and hospitality, cleaning, security, guest and business services, and works with trusted partners to deliver other, technical services. Through its provision of a truly integrated service, with a single management point of contact 14forty reduces organisational expenditure on facilities management, drives bespoke service agreements and provides better value for money.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients. Its employees are highly trained and multi-skilled enabling them to fulfil several functions, whilst one point of contact and intelligent management information ensure that performance expectations are exceeded.