Chef de Partie with a keen interest in Nutrition
We are currently looking for a Senior Chef de Partie for a high end corporate client in the City centre.
you must be passionate about creating nutritional dishes that are packed full of flavour. You will work with a brigade of 17 chefs, but be fully responsible for the menu development, cooking and delivery of your Healthy Choice daily dish.
You will also be working very closely with the client’s nutritionist to develop further dishes, concepts and theme days around healthy eating and balanced lifestyles.Package description
Senior CDP with a strong knowledge and interest in Nutrition
Monday - Friday only!
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHERMain responsibilities
- Creating innovative menu concepts with a strong focus on healthy eating
- Cooking and serving up to 150 portions of your dish from our Healthy Choices counter
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Must have a good understanding of H&S, allergens as you will be responsible for ensuring these are accurate and up to date.
- You must be able to work alone and to time deadlines.
- Report directly to the Head Chef with influence from the client Nutritionist.
- Must have a good understanding of nutrition, current health trends with a strong focus on vegetarian and vegan food.
- Have a passion for healthy / balanced diets as you will need to be able to hold conversations with likeminded healthy eaters
- Be able to deliver one lunch time offer each day (150 portions) with the view to expand the offer into breakfast, desserts, snacks etc. this can be done involving the other team members.
- Be able to plan menus/events
- Be confident in attending and contributing to weekly health and nutrition meetings with key stake holders.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.