Second Chef - A talented 2nd Chef is required to assist in the running of the kitchen, which catere
- Prepare and present high quality food in line with Elior UK objectives and client requirements.
- Ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures."
- Be responsible for collecting and checking deliveries as required and placing them in the appropriate storage areas.
- Be responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and of equipment.
- Provide support to other members of the kitchen and front of house team as required.
- Assist Management and deputise in innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budgets maintaining high standard of food presentation and ensuring portion and quality control.
- To support management in creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and innovative food.
- Assist Management and deputise in maintaining, ordering and control of food stocks within budget and using nominated suppliers.