Kitchen Administrator Monday to Friday only!
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Administrator to work with the restaurant and kitchen teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for an organised candidate, with good administration skills and kitchen experience, to be part of our team.Package description
Monday to Friday only!
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHERMain responsibilities
- Placing kitchen orders and directed by the head chef.
- Maintaining the weekly stock control and investigating any anomalies.
- Health and Safety and Food Safety record keeping and filing.
- Maintaining the kitchen training calendar.
- Should have kitchen or hospitality experience
- Proficient in excel with experience of high level data entry
- Be a good communicator with all levels of the organisation
- Proactive, result orientated and ambitious with integrity and high attention to detail
- Hardworking and have a positive “can-do” attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.