Reception/Front of House Security Guard
We are currently looking for a Receptionist to join one of our prestigious contracts in the area of Bolton. The ideal candidate will have previous security and/or control room experience, excellent customer service and report writing skills. The successful candidate will work in the security control room becoming the first point of contact for all visitors to site as well as directing and screening phone calls to the relevant departments.Main responsibilities
- Effectively observe, report and escalate all Security Incidents in relation to the on-site Command Structure
- Ensure that the relevant activities and services are planned and delivered to the specified standards, meeting the SLA and targeted KPI’s.
- To assist with the day to day management of the access and egress to the site
- Security Reception duties at site entrances
- Access/Egress control for Staff, Visitors, Contractors, and Deliveries
- Vehicle and Personnel Searches (as required)
- Assisting with coordination of Security and Personal Information
- Provide a security escort for Visitors and Contractors
- Response to requests from the Tower, as well as to any alarms (CCTV, Intruder, Fire, Perimeter, and Lone Worker alarms, etc.) in line with SOPs and AIs.
- Logging and Reporting of all faults, H&S issues, Security Observation
- Assist with adherence and compliance to all site specific policies
- SIA Manned Guarding Licence (Essential)
- SIA CCTV Licence (Desired)
- Experience in a disciplined uniform role (Preferred).
- Experience of corporate manned guarding (Preferred).
- 4 or more GCSE at C or above including Maths and English or educational equivalent (Desired)
- NVQ Level 3 in Security and or Supervisory related subject (Desired).
- Computer literate – proficient in the use of MS Office products (Essential)
- Health and Safety qualification (Preferred).
- In depth knowledge of site Security processes and procedures.
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.