Relief Chef Manager - East Midlands
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Support Area Manager to cover various units across the east including Daventry, Wellingborough, Rugby, Coleshill and Peterborough.
This role covers B&I units for one of our largest contracts within the logistics sector.
If you enjoy a challenge, have a passionate for outstanding service and a "can do attitude" then this is the perfect role for you!Package description
- Up to £26k + travel expenses
- Possibility of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Beneficiary Life Assurance scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Uniform provided
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Fantastic Perks at Work benefit package for self and family/friends
- Support the Regional Managers to manage units in Chef Manager's absence, covering sickness, holidays and mobilisations
- Provide excellent food service at all times so must have a passion for food
- Responsible for all aspects of the management and the administration of the catering operation
- You will also have hands on involvement in food preparation and presentation
- Open & close weekly bookwork
- Will involve regular travel as well as the overnight stays
- Ideally, you will have NVQ Level 1/2 in food preparation or equivalent
- Management experience within the catering and hospitality industry
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- A 'Can-do' attitude
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Excellent communciation skills are a MUST
- Attention to detail
- Training skills would be a distinct advantage
- Computer literate
- Must have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle as this role will require you to travel to various sites across
14forty self-delivers food and hospitality, cleaning, security, guest and business services, and works with trusted partners to deliver other, technical services. Through its provision of a truly integrated service, with a single management point of contact 14forty reduces organisational expenditure on facilities management, drives bespoke service agreements and provides better value for money.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients. Its employees are highly trained and multi-skilled enabling them to fulfil several functions, whilst one point of contact and intelligent management information ensure that performance expectations are exceeded.